Usually when trying to find best used cars for the best deals you look in the nearest auto auctions. Although, Not all south florida auto auctions are public, thanks to online auto auctions now you can access many used cars at much cheaper prices and more convenient deals. You can be part of the best south florida auto auction with simply registering yourself online and access more than 150,000 cars, classics, recreational RVs, Motorcycles, Boats, ATVs, Trucks and more. Let's take a look how one can simply participate in an online South Florida auto auction with no need of any licenses.
How To Buy A Car From South Florida Car Auctions?
So why online auto auctions are the best? to answer this question you need to know the traditional 2 types of auto auctions:
- Dealer-Only Auctions: Closed car auctions for used cars that only licensed dealers get access to the wholesale auctions inventories.Wholesale, dealer-only auctions are the quickest way for licensed dealers to liquidate unwanted vehicles and also, the most efficient way to locate other good deals to buy and sell.
- Public Auctions: Unlike the dealer only auctions, public auto auctions do not require you to be a licensed dealer to participate for selling or bidding on cars and other vehicles. Public auctions are a primary outlet for financial services firms to dispose of their large volume of off-lease returns, for rental and other companies to sell off their aging fleets and for car dealerships to dump trade-ins or other unwanted inventory.
Participating in such auto auctions can require dealer licenses as we said. You will need a license issued by the state of Florida to be a car dealer. According to Florida law, anyone who buys or sells three or more vehicles in any 12-month period is a vehicle dealer and must have a state license. The license application fee is $300 as of 2010
and to access the auction and reach to the inventory there applies an additional registration fees most of the times. Before paying any fees and start looking for your potential deals, always remember to read the terms and condition of the car auction.
The Innovation of Bid Export Online Auto Auction, Miami
With the help of Bid Export search filters you can access hundred and thousands of the best used cars or in your region in South Florida without the need to physically be there and spend extra bucks, time and effort. You don't also need to be licensed dealer, but can participate by registering in the online auto auction platform and start bidding from your account once you are ready. You can bid or buy on vehicles in your state or out of it. We will get it shipped for you to anywhere in the world!
How To Bid In Florida Car Auctions? Online In 4 Easy Steps
Step 1: Registration & Deposit
The a deposit of as minimum as $1000 or 10% from the 'BID/BUY NOW' amount, you can access more than 150,000 available used cars, motorcycles, trucks, boats and more.
Step 2: Bid or Buy
With the help of our search filters, you are connected to thousands of listed vehicles in florida car auctions. You can optimize the results to your preferences.
Whether you are looking for salvage cars, clean cars or both, you can either bid or buy vehicles in your area and the whole country. We will get it shipped for you wherever you are!
Learn more how to bid or buy in our online car auction.
Step 3: Payment
All payments must be received no later than 1 day after the sale date. Please note that US Dollars are the only acceptable currency for payments.
Full payments for successful purchases must be sent by bank wire transfer. You can find wire transfer details in your account Bank Deposit Page
Step 4: Shipping & Transportation
All the vehicles listed on Bid Export Car Auction Florida, can be fully inspected and transported to your desired location. All vehhicls are insured in case of certain incidents, but we also offer additional insurance at an additional cost.
Check more about Bid Export Shipping Services and how you can transport you car from bid export Florida car auction.
Why Bid Export Is South Florida Car Auction You Are Looking For
Lets take a look for some key advantages of using Bid Export online car auction:
- Variety of different automobiles available: listing more than 150,000 vehicle in our archive, you can find cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, RVs and much more. With the help of our filter you can sort vehicles by model, year, price, quality and region weather you are looking for clean run and drive cars or salvaged ones you will always find something of your interest.
- Save money, time, and effort: there are many factors making Bid export your most efficient choice, one of them is cutting costs, you don't need to issue any dealer license, but you will use ours. You won't need to pay registration fee, joining our car auction platform is completely free. Lets not forget how time consuming is jumping from one auction to another until you find your one and what transportation expenses come with that.
- No geographical limitations: with Bid Export you are not limited to look for cars in Florida, with the help of our search engine, you can look for cars of your choice in different states, and if you find what you are looking for we will be more than happy to take care of your car delivery to your desired address at very competitive rates.
- No dealer license needed: any one of the public can buy a car online in Bid Export online auto auction. We will actually allow you access not only public auctions listings but dealer-only auctions too. You also stand a fantastic chance of getting a car at a great price because of the significant number of vehicles available.
- Car Inspection: in most car auctions you get what you are bidding for as it is, there are no guarantees what are you getting - it is what it is! But with Bid Export you can do a full car inspection before buying or start bidding with other competitors like yourself. Car inspections include and not limited to: Report includes but not limited to: A lot of extra pictures, Test drive of the vehicle (if possible), check all fluids, full damage report with missing parts and their OEM numbers and many more.
How And Where Can I Find South Florida Car Auctions?
Only in 2017 number of registered vehicles in Florida were 7.77 million automobile. This puts Florida on 3 place after California and Texas. And makes it one of the biggest auto market in the USA. Florida has numerous car auctions, public and dealer only. With Bid Export you can use our platform license to participate in car auctions in Florida, with no further complications or additional fees. You can access listings from multiple Florida car auctions easily from your phone browser now!
With the help of google maps it is not hard to located car auctions in Florida. with an easy search for a South Florida Auto Auction you can find a long list and multiple destinations. Remember always read the reviews and terms and condition before joining and a car auction.
BidExport.com is authorized and licensed online car auction that was shaped by individuals who have numerous long stretches of involvement in the US auto sales industry. Bid Export is a service, which began 10 years back with a solitary used cars dealership in Los Angeles CA. Presently headquartered in Miami, Florida, Bid Export is a worldwide innovator and leader in online car auctions, and a premier destination for the resale and marketing of the best used cars.
For more information: [email protected]
More Florida Car Auctions:
Orlando Classic Cars
506 Pine Street
Orlando, FL 32824
County Auto Auction
4890 US Hwy 17-92 W
Haines City, Fl 33844
J.J. Kane Auctioneers
West Palm Beach, FL
Dealers Auto Auction Inc.
2616 SE Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34996
(772) 626 3839
Find the full list here.
Are Florida Car Auctions Safe Online?
As we have seen, there are two types of car auctions: One is public auctions, which are open to people in general. There are also dealer auctions in which only car dealers can participate. Each has its different benefits and problems.
Although usually the best and the cheapest, dealer-only auctions are only open to those holding a dealers license. This license is hard to get, takes a long time, and is expensive. Open, public auctions are free to participate in but suffer from high competition, and so higher prices than dealer auctions.
Online car auctions offer an incredible bundle of benefits that are hard to ignore. For instance, you can enjoy the variety of choice afforded by having thousands of cars available at your fingertips. Further, this extensive inventory can be browsed from you phone or tablet without the need to leave your home at all. Best of all, you stand to save thousands of dollars when buying used car in a dealer auction online. Despite these benefits, some remain skeptical about the process. They wonder if online car auctions are actually safe. The very straight answer is yes! it is safe!
About Bid Export Florida Car Auction
BidExport.com is authorized and licensed online auction that was shaped by individuals who have numerous long stretches of involvement in the US auto sales industry. Our team and representatives have been filling in as directors in enormous used cars dealerships and strategic logistics organizations.
Bid Export began 10 years back with a solitary used cars dealership in Los Angeles CA. Presently headquartered in Miami, Florida as worldwide leader in online car auctions, and a premier destination for the resale of the best used cars. With more than 150,000 listings you can find your dream car, or supply your auto business with both clean and salvage vehicles for prices much affordable than buying from dealerships.
- There are currently no comments